2.3.12

Week 9: Lion {52 Week Project}

Wow, this week's theme threw me for a loop.  I think it has something to do with the saying that Spring comes in Like a Lion...but that doesn't give me inspiration, at least not while chasing two kiddos and trying to maintain a house. :)  So I put on my thinking cap and came up with an entirely homemade savannah.


There was a mom who did scenes like this with her daughter that surfaced while I was pregnant with Jackie, but I hadn't ever tried to create one myself.

I also realize that Maggie would be a lioness and would not have a mane, however, I do not believe that you could recognize what she is supposed to be with out one.  See this is her just being sweet after we fought with the mane for awhile.

Head on over to see how Taylor , of Taylor Howard Photography, is interpreting "Lion".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a new stack of crips white paper. It's just waiting for you to start writing the pages of your story. No one else's story will be like yours. so fill those pages however you wish when you will grow up and sign your story with a flourish.
Lioness Sushil Bansal President Lioness Club Chandigarh Panchkula Diamond 321A2
President and patron Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh.

Post a Comment