5.3.12

Adam + Sarah {Arkansas Engagement Photographer}

The other morning I got to meet up with one of my favorite couples...favorite because they are family!  My brother-in-law, Adam and his fiancé, Sarah took advantage of the beautiful weather and the blossoming trees for some "springy" (Sarah's word) engagement pictures.  They had some fabulous ones taken by their wedding photographer this past fall and I was honored that they asked me to add to their collection.  Here's a secret, my brother-in-law...much like my husband...is a goofball, so we laughed for most of the morning.  There are a few of the images that I think you will be able to see the personality coming through. :)  I'm so excited for their approaching wedding.  June will be here before we know it and Sarah will officially be an Ingle!  Adam and Sarah, thank you for spending Saturday with me!

Enjoy!





 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment