30.3.12

Miss E. {Arkansas New Born & Family Photographer}

The other weekend I got to spend some time with some of our good friends and their precious new addition.  Miss E. is beautiful and tiny.  She is blessed to have such loving and excited parents.  I'd say she's doing a pretty good job of figuring out how to make it in this world.  One of the sweetest moments of the morning was when Spencer sang to her and she immediately quieted down.  She definitely knows who her parents are.  I love doing newborn sessions, but every time I come home, I am reminded of how quickly time flies and my baby girl doesn't look so much like a newborn anymore.  I cannot wait to see the beautiful young lady Miss E. grows up to be.  Thank you Spencer and Becca!

Enjoy!












1 comment:

Kary Ross said...

Thanks Anna for capturing Elliana! Beautiful photography!

Post a Comment