16.3.12

Week 11: Irish {52 Week Project}

This week would have been very easy if I were on the fabulous trip that my mother and sister have embarked on to Ireland.  Needless to say, I have felt very uninspired knowing they are driving through the rolling hills of that beautiful country....so I cheated.  This is an image I took a few weeks back, but I like it.  He makes me smile all the time.  And I feel as though Jack and Maggie are my pot of gold.  He does this fantastic fast-feet-dance and my mother seems to think he resembles King Brian, from "Darby O'gill and the Little People".  If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it in honor of the holiday (you will be pleasantly surprised to find a young Sean Connery".  

Happy St. Patty's Day!


Clicke here to see how Laura found the Luck of the Irish!

No comments:

Post a Comment