10.4.12

Tim & Melissa {Arkansas Maternity Photographer}

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing my cousins.  They are expecting their first baby in May.  Mr. E will be such a blessed baby to have these two as parents.  I was so honored to be included in their journey to parenthood very early, when they asked me to help them break the news to their families. Through very careful scheming on their part, they arranged to have both families together for dinner and I just "happened" to be there after doing a session and had my camera.  There was laughter, tears, hugs and kisses.  It was a very fun night.  I'm adding this slideshow at the end.

I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.  We cannot wait to meet this newest addition!  Thank you Tim & Melissa!

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment