27.6.11

Glen + Kirstin {Arkansas Engagement Photographer}

I had the opportunity to step outside of my "child/family photographer" role to do an engagement session with some of our good friends.  I was very honored when Glen and Kirstin asked me to do their engagements.  They are such a beautiful couple inside and out.  There are just some people who seem to just fit and I get that feeling from these two.  They will be such a powerful force for God's kingdom! 
We had fun walking around downtown Searcy and just picking out different spots.  One of the funniest moments of the day was when one of the radio personalities shouted from across the street about how Glen's hair was just fine (as Kirstin was fixing it).  We all got a kick out of that!
 Thank you Glen and Kirstin!

Enjoy!












This would be when our radio friend gave the shout out.









No comments:

Post a Comment