9.5.11

Josh+Jessica {Arkansas Maternity Photographer}

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I had the opportunity to photograph a very dear friend of mine and her husband as they await their baby girl.  I don't think Jessica or I had even thought about it being Mother's Day when we scheduled their session, but it brought joy to my heart when I realized it.  Yes, I am a little more sappy, now that I am a mother, but what better way to celebrate the holiday than with a Maternity session. :)  They are a beautiful couple.  Their wedding was probably the hottest day of that summer and I believe yesterday was the hottest day of the year...so far, but regardless we were able to capture some fantastic images of just the three of them.  This little girl has two brothers just waiting to love on her.  Josh and Jessica, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to photograph you.  
Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment